It’s that season of the year again and we are looking at the wonderful news of Christ our savior who died on the cross. The purpose of this post is to reveal some of the eternal mysteries which was veiled but have now been revealed to us.
We may not be aware but we all are partakers of Christ’s sacrifices. He did not just die for dying sake but He did all these things that we might be co-heirs with him in glory... “6The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ— if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.” Rom 8:16-17
Therefore, we agree that everything Christ did was for us and not for himself.
He died physically that we may not die spiritually
He rose physically that we may rise again
and so let us look at some scriptural proofs of this on the subject
- BELIEVERS DIED WITH CHRIST
- This is a trustworthy saying: If we died with Him, we will also live with Him; 2 Tim 2:11
- I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me Gal 2:20
- 6We know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin. 7For anyone who has died has been freed from sin. 8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with Him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has dominion over Him.… Rom 6:6-8
2. BELIEVERS WERE BURIED WITH CHRIST
…3Or aren’t you aware that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may walk in newness of life. Rom 6:3-4
3. BELIEVERS ROSE WITH CHRIST
- Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Col 3:1
- For if we have been united with Him like this in His death, we will certainly also be united with Him in His resurrection Rom 6:5
4. BELIEVERS ASCENDED WITH CHRIST
6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:6-7
5. BELIEVERS ARE ALSO SITTED WTH HIM
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus Eph 2:6
This Post Has 2 Comments
Lord Jesus, with you i shall be seated forever in Jesus name.
God bless you Jesus babe for this spiritual insight.
To God be all the glory pastor Lucky .