Need Peace of mind!? … Keep Doing these things…
– Put God first in everything you do.
– Never neglect your family
– Belong to a Christian fellowship.
– Put your needs and wants in the right order.
– Live within your means /income.
– Don’t neglect your health.
– Follow peace with all men
– Work Smartly – hard.
– Be Humble.
– Appreciate your present circumstance knowing troubles don’t last forever
– Never look down on people because no one knows tomorrow.
– Visit the sick and pray for the wellbeing of others.
– Learn to say thank you and sorry.
– Stop pleasing everyone because you can’t.
– Know your rights and that of others in every circumstance.
– Watch your words, and pay close attention to your actions.
– Remember loved ones, call them once in a while, yes even those who offended you.
– Reach out to the needy and the poor around you.
– Check your blood pressure and Blood sugar Regularly.
– Travel the world around you, Visit paths unknown.
– Find a worthy cause and devote your life to it
-Learn a new language or a course
– Interact with the elderly for their wealth of knowledge and experience.
– Keep your circle of friends small and tight. (Less is more)
– Keep your promises or at least learn to manage expectations.
– Appreciate your failures and Successes. (both are important to your growth)
– Set short and long term goals for your life.
– Avoid living your life on social media
Please follow and like us: