It’s a new month everyone, and we are back after a long hiatus due to circumstances beyond my control; I am happy to say that I am happy to be back on here with the help of the Holy Spirit.
I promise to keep updating frequently as much as God enables me to; so let’s get it started by applying some of the following rules to “Make Your Life Happier for a better tomorrow… Let’s Go!
– Put God first in everything you do
-Be Prayerful and vigilant
– Never neglect your family
– Put your needs and wants in the right order
– Live within your means /income
– Don’t neglect your health
– Work Smartly – hard
– Be Humble and Kind
– Learn to say Please, Sorry, and Thank You
– Stop pleasing everyone because you can’t
– Know your rights and that of others in every circumstance
– Watch your words, and pay close attention to your actions.
– Remember loved ones, call them once in a while, yes even those who offended you
-Visit people, attend functions, enjoy time out with your dear ones
– Reach out to the needy and the poor around you.
– Check your blood pressure and Blood sugar Regularly.
– Travel the world around you, Visit paths unknown if you can.
-Learn a new language or a course
– Interact with the elderly for their wealth of experience
– Put in that application for that job
-Be informed and aware of the world around you
– Learn a new skill
–Go back to school and finish that degree
-Live and Let Live
– Greatness awaits you if you hold onto Gods unfailing promises