Two Types of Churches: “The Church of Christ vs The Church of Men!”
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:13-14
Salt and sugar look the same but, taste different. Do you know that you may have been busy with church busy-ness whilst you have no idea or relationship with Christ the owner of the Church — you are so busy with? In fact, that is to say, if you are even in the true church in the first place.
This post is for every denomination except you are a church goer then don’t answer these questions:
Are you a true believer?
Do you love Jesus?
Do you want to make heaven?
Have you thought about your relationship with God?
Do you truly have one with Him?
You may not even be aware of what is going on in your place of worship; unbeknownst to you dear ‘Christian’ — there are two types of Churches that Christians belong to:
There is the church of God by God for God’s children (church of Christ) and there are churches for the people, by the people, for the people (church of men)
Christ’s Church vs Man’s Church!
* Jesus Christ is the head of the Church of Christ while the head of the church of man is a man
* The church of Christ is Christo-centric while the church of men is Religiously dogmatic.
* The Church of Christ is governed by the Holy Spirit while the church of men is governed by the spirit of traditions and dogmas.
* The Church of Christ is spiritually and physically alive while the church of men even though physically alive is spiritually dead.
* In the Church of Christ, Christ is the focus and subject of discussion while in the Church of men the physical heads of the church are the subject of discussion and the focus
* The church of Christ is the bride of Christ while the church of men is a Harlot of the anti-christ.
* In the Church of Christ there is no cover-up for sin and guilt because of the blood of sanctification while in the Church of men there is a great cover-up and every manner of evil work
* Members of Church of Christ are made up of rooted and grounded Christians while the church of men is filled with floating and shallow materialistic Christians
* The Church of Christ is invested in the soul and spiritual growth of the called out (Ecclesia) while the church of men is concerned with church growth and kingdom dominionism/expansion
* The Church of Christ is the true church while the church of men is the false church.
* The church of Christ needs no validation from men, faith in Jesus is enough. The church of men needs validation because preaching only Jesus is not enough, theatrics, Manipulations, drama, manipulated miracle, Signs and wonders are needed.
Are you a member of the church of Christ?
If you are not sure, you better check yourself before it’s too late, else you are automatically in the Church of men.
Some have thankfully escaped the pits and dungeons of this church of men.
Won’t you too?