Why God Hates Sin and, Why You Should Too!
Sin is known as the transgression of the law. Sin has been from the very beginning of creation a bane to man since Satan slithered its way into the garden. From the garden of Eden till date, sin is still a factor— only that the death of Christ on the cross proffered a solution for sin but, it came at a huge cost. Newsflash: God still hates sin!
There are many reasons God hates sin and we are going to list them out here for you to see :
Psalms 5:4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
1) Sin nailed Jesus to the cross. 1 Peter 2:24
2) Sin caused spiritual separation between God and man. Isaiah 59:2-3
3) Sin is of the devil, is the very nature of the devil. John 8:44
4) Sin is opposition to God’s commandments. 1 John 5:17 Romans 8:7
5) Sin is responsible for the eternal separation of man from God for all eternity. Isaiah 59:2-4
6) Sin is a ‘lie’ and blinds God’s children to ‘truth’ and light of God’s grace. 1 John 1:6
7) Sin is dirty, evil, putrefying cancer Ephesians 5:11-12
8) God is Holy. 1 Peter 1:16
Why You should hate Sin Too!
1) Sin creates a barrier between you and your creator, therefore, cutting you off from Him and putting you at the risk of spending eternity in hell. Romans 6:23
2) Sin makes you a child of darkness instead of a child of light 1 John 1:7-9
3) Sin is a killer, it shortens life and destiny. James 1:15 Proverbs 19:16
4) Sin is an affront to the love and mercy of God. Ephesians 1:7
5) Sin in your life is confirming your very own (Satan’s identification number)
6) Sin grieves the Holy Ghost that should be teaching you the ways of God Ephesians 4: 30
7) Sin is a debt you owe as long as you are born into this world -— until Christ pays it for you. Romans 3:23 Psalm 51:5
8) Sin enslaves you when you serve sin you enter into bondage and sin becomes your master. John 8:34
Please follow and like us: